There's more to life than rush.
Wait a minute…
I have been laughing at this for hours now…
So, true story. The woman in this photo is Kendra Kaplan. Her husband was in Iraq for twelve months but the military has this thing called leave. Some of us may recognize the concept from old episodes of Star Trek. In this photo she is five months pregnant after conceiving her second child during her husband’s leave. That envelope in her hand is the ultrasound results. She waited for him to come home to find out if it was a girl or a boy.
There’s been several articles about it.The photo resulted in this woman receiving so much hate mail, from both internet cut-ups and the actual media, that she even took a paternity test and provided proof of her husband’s leave schedule. Her real life friends have stopped talking to her over these rumors.
Oh, and by the way, that baby bump is a two year old by now. People are still shitting on this woman over a nasty internet meme two years later.
So in short, you’re mocking a faithful wife for something that isn’t any of our damn business anyway and has long since been disproven.
Good job Internet.
Thank you for this!
Finally a rebloggable version of this idiotic post.
There’s always more to the story.
- japan ≠ korea ≠ china
- pakistan is not in the middle east
- most muslims aren’t arabs
- geishas are not prostitutes
- mexico is a very small part of latin america
- there are 54 countries in africa
- china has 56 different ethnic groups and none of them eat chop suey
- singapore is not part of china
- most singaporeans speak english as their first language, please don’t ask, “why is your English so good”